- Interactive space-mission experience from New Mexico’s Spaceport America that gives students a seat in mission control!
- Launch of tiny microchip-sized satellites called Sparks, that collect and transmit atmospheric data throughout the mission
- Live broadcast with aerospace-related STEM learning activities and mission commentary
- Students experience the mission real-time through an interactive web-based portal
- 3D Earth display with visualization that shows each Spark’s trajectory and location
- Data plots that allow students to investigate atmospheric properties such as temperature, pressure, and more
- Spark leaderboard and detailed Spark information
- Classrooms can interact with the mission team and other participating schools
- Q&A session with a professional in the aerospace industry – NASA engineer, scientist, technician, public relations or one of the many other personnel critical to mission success
This package includes:
- One Spark (microchip-sized satellite)
- Access to the MISSION: Subspace online portal for up to 40 students
- Flight Data package from your Spark’s mission
- Team Challenge (group project tailored for high school)
Upon purchase and processing, we will ship your Spark and reach out to schedule the mission with your classroom.