- Interactive space-mission experience from New Mexico’s Spaceport America that gives students a seat in mission control!
- Launch of tiny microchip-sized satellites called Sparks, that collect and transmit atmospheric data throughout the mission
- Live broadcast with aerospace-related STEM learning activities and mission commentary
- Students experience the mission real-time through an interactive web-based portal
- 3D Earth display with visualization that shows each Spark’s trajectory and location
- Data plots that allow students to investigate atmospheric properties such as temperature, pressure, and more
- Spark leaderboard and detailed Spark information
- Classrooms can interact with the mission team and other participating schools
- Q&A session with a professional in the aerospace industry – NASA engineer, scientist, technician, public relations or one of the many other personnel critical to mission success
This package includes:
- One Spark (microchip-sized satellite)
- Access to the MISSION: Subspace online portal for up to 40 students
- Flight Data package from your Spark’s mission
- Team Challenge (group project tailored for high school)
Upon purchase and processing, we will ship your Spark and reach out to schedule the mission with your classroom.
There are no reviews yet.