- With a print area of 20 x 20 x 18 cm, the 3D Skrinter provides schools with the option to print 3D educational models with highly complex, visible details
- A 4-inch screen with an intuitive touchscreen interface helps to conveniently connect and configure your 3D printer and easily manage print settings
- The Skrinter 3D Printer is made from the best materials to ensure the highest quality 3D printing at school; this keeps maintenance costs predictable and low
- With Wi-Fi connection and integration with SkriMarket, printing can be managed remotely; the remote printing process is further supported by an integrated camera
- High-quality Skriware filaments are made of various materials, depending on individual needs, and come in a wide variety of colors; filaments are delivered on eco-friendly cardboard rolls
There are no reviews yet.